Play with pride. This limited edition 11.5" A2000 1786 is a must-have for ballplayers from the Dominican Republic. The nation's flag is embedded into the Bold thumb logo and is showcased on the pinky of the glove and the eye-popping Red, Blue and White colorway brings this beloved infield pattern to life in a big way. It'll feel as good as it looks, too, thanks to the ComfortPro Lining and Flat Finger Binding.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Part of the Country Pride Series