Bryce Harper never fails to bring the big energy—and neither does the UA Harper 7. We put UA HOVR™ cushioning in places he needs it most for more energy return, a stable base, and incredible comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper for comfort with leather forefoot for added durability in high-abrasive areas
- Internal lateral TPU lacing system creates a lockdown fit & feel
- Molded Ortholite™ sockliner maintains compression set for long-lasting comfort & improved traction
- Strategically placed UA HOVR™ cushioning provides a 'zero gravity feel' for maximum energy return & comfort
- EVA foam provides added structure & support where you need it
- Dual-density TPU outsole features 10 TPU spikes & smaller TPU nubs for superior traction on turf or dirt
- Weight: 15.4 oz.
- Lace type: Standard tie